How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I request exemption?
- Can I pay in instalments?
- Do I have to report a change of address/death in the household to the RBG?
- I live with only one other person. Is there a two-person household rate for the wastewater treatment levy for residences?
- I sold my property (residence/commercial property/vacant land) earlier this year. Can I submit an objection?
- Waarom schrijft de RBG twee keer een bedrag van mijn rekening af?
21 March 16:12 PM The installment amount for the direct debit will be debited on Thursday 28 March
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.