How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- What is a hernieuwd bevel tot betaling (2nd writ of execution, 3rd overdue payment recovery letter)?
- Why did I receive an aanmaning/dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)?
- I cannot pay the aanmaning / dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)– can I request exemption for it?
- When will the first instance of garnishment of my wages/support benefits take place?
- Is the employer/support agency required to cooperate with the income garnishment process?
- The RBG has cancelled my direct debit payment arrangement – can I provide my authorisation again?
19 September 13:57 PM Do you pay by direct debit? The following debit will take place on Thursday 26 September.
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.