How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- I have received a renewed injunction, can I still apply for an exemption?
- I have received an aanmaning/dwangbevel (a demand for payment letter/ writ of execution) – can I still pay in instalments?
- I never received an assessment/I’ve already paid my assessment – why did I get a demand for payment letter (first overdue payment recovery letter, aanmaning) / writ of execution (second overdue payment recovery letter, dwangbevel)?
- I cannot pay the aanmaning / dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)– can I request exemption for it?
- Do I have to report a change of address/death in the household to the RBG?
- I’m paying for 3 units of pollution (3 VE) while the household only has 2 people in it – can I object to this?
13 May 09:26 AM Do you pay with IDEAL? We use a general ING account number for this: NL21INGB0674773837. If you want to transfer to us in another way, use the account number mentioned on your assessment.
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.