How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- How is the assessment calculated / How do I calculate my assessment
- Can I pay in instalments?
- How do I request exemption?
- I’m paying for 3 units of pollution (3 VE) while the household only has 2 people in it – can I object to this?
- Do I have to report a change of address/death in the household to the RBG?
- How do I pay?
2 January 11:17 AM For a better protection of your data, the RBG is obliged to ask for your BSN and date of birth before providing confidential information.
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.