How can we help you?
Enter the subject of your question and we’ll show you existing questions relevant to the subject. If you can’t find your question, please use the contact form.
Frequently asked questions
- I never received an assessment/I’ve already paid my assessment – why did I get a demand for payment letter (first overdue payment recovery letter, aanmaning) / writ of execution (second overdue payment recovery letter, dwangbevel)?
- How do I pay the aanmaning/dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)?
- I cannot pay the aanmaning / dwangbevel (demand for payment letter/ writ of execution)– can I request exemption for it?
- I’m paying for 3 units of pollution (3 VE) while the household only has 2 people in it – can I object to this?
- Do I have to report a change of address/death in the household to the RBG?
- Is the employer/support agency required to cooperate with the income garnishment process?
10 July 08:49 AM For a better protection of your data, the RBG is obliged to ask for your BSN and date of birth before providing confidential information.
The Regionale Blasting Groep (RBG) issues and collects taxes on behalf of water boards and municipalities.
What does the RBG do? Check out this video.