The appointment calendar is not yet fully accessible to (colour) blind people, visually impaired people or people who are unable to use a mouse. Are you unable to ask your question via the contact form? Then call us on 088 291 10 00.
Changing or cancelling an appointment
Did you make an appointment but are you unable to appear after all? Please communicate this to us. You will receive an e-mail from us with confirmation, this e-mail also indicates how you can change or cancel the appointment.
You can also call us
Are you unable to make or cancel an appointment using the button? Then you can also call us. We are available on working days between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm via telephone number 088 291 10 26.
We kindly request you to observe the following hygiene rules:
- Come alone.
- Keep at least 1.5 m distance.
- We would appreciate it if you wore a facemask. Our employees do so as well.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow.
- Pay with your bank card.
- Are you unable to use a bank card? Put the money on the counter.
- Are you here to submit documents? Put the documents on the counter.
Do you have a cold? Are you sneezing? Do you have a fever? Then please do not come into our office.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.