What can you expect from us?
- We treat you with respect
- We speak to you in a correct manner
- We inform you in a correct manner and tell you about the state of affairs
- We handle your personal details in a correct manner
- We keep agreements we make with you
- We deal with your application as quickly as possible, in any case within the statutory periods
What do we expect from you?
- You treat our employees with respect
- You speak to our employees in a correct manner
- You submit your application or request to us in a timely manner
- You provide the information necessary for processing your request
- You communicate changes regarding the processing of your request in a timely manner
- You keep agreements made
- You follow instructions given by our employees
What do we not tolerate?
- Physical abuse and/or violence
- Using abusive language, insults, discriminating language, or yelling
- Throwing with or destroying items
- (Sexual) harassment
- Rendering the work impossible or difficult
- Threatening the employees and/or the management
- Harassing other persons present
- Entering our location(s) under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Bringing your pet inside the location
- Any other form of aggression and violence
The above applies to all client contacts and communication channels, for example: telephone, email, during a visit to one of the locations, or in the region.
All this behaviour is not accepted either in contacts between employees and clients outside our officer. You will be held accountable for this behaviour. You may be sanctioned in accordance with the RBG aggression protocol.
You may, for example, not be helped any further or be denied access to the building. Damage caused by you will be recovered from you. All incidents will be registered. The police may be called in.
If you think we have not treated you in the manner described above in the section on what you can expect from us, you can file a complaint.