Directly to content

Will I receive a rebate on the dog tax if something changes in the situation in the course of the year?

Yes. Do you live in Schiedam? Then please forward the change in the situation (death, moving out of the area) via My RBG. Alternatively you can also submit this in writing to us. Please also send evidence, for ex a copy of the vet’s lethal injection bill. We process the details and will adjust the tax bill accordingly. You will receive notice accordingly.