Directly to content

Should I forward relocation details or a notice of someone’s death to the RBG?

No. That is not necessary. Please notify the municipal authorities of the change. The municipal authorities will inform us. We will automatically edit the details on the tax bill if necessary. Are you moving abroad? Then please send us your correspondence address. Was the deceased living alone? Then please send us an address for correspondence relating to this deceased. You can notify us by phone or in writing. If you call, we will ask for the BSN and the date of birth of the deceased.
Do the relocation check on the change of situation page.Then you know if we will adjust the tax bill.