Directly to content

I no longer have a dog. Where can I deregister the dog?

Do you live in Schiedam? Then you can deregister your dog via My RBG. You need DigiD for this registration. Alternatively, you can also submit this in writing to us. Please also send evidence, for ex a copy of the vet’s lethal injection bill. We process the details and will adjust the tax bill accordingly. You will receive notice accordingly.