Directly to content

I live alone and I pay for a household of several persons (3ve). Can I send a notice of objection?

We receive the details of persons living on your address from the municipal authorities. If you come to live alone, Then we will automatically edit the details on the tax bill. You do not need to take any action.
Do you live alone, and you have received a tax bill for a household of more than one person? Please send an objection notice via My RBG.