Directly to content

I am a diplomat. Can I send a notice of objection against the tax bill?

You may be exempted for some portions of some taxes. This depends on your diplomatic status. For more information, please contact the RBG at telephone number 088 291 10 00.
For some taxes, no exemption is granted. The municipal authorities or water board perform a service against payment of such taxes. This concerns the waste water treatment levy, the surface water pollution levy, the waste disposal levy, waste collection charges, sewage levy and municipal fees.