Directly to content
9 January 16:00 - Service and notifications Do you want to visit us? Or do you have questions about your WOZ value? Schedule an appointment first. More information

Are you having problems because of the Dutch (childcare) benefits scandal? Call us about your RBG assessments

The Dutch (childcare) benefits scandal caused problems for many families. We do not know who these families are yet. We are waiting for information from the Ministry, the municipal authorities and the water boards.

Please contact the RBG: 088 291 10 00

Together, we will look into a temporary solution. You can call us from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Would you prefer us to call you? Request a call-back via the contact form. Choose ‘I have another question’ as the subject. Do not forget to include your telephone number.

More information

Would you like to know more about paying your taxes via the RBG? Then go to the Payment page.
You can find more answers to your questions on the website of the Tax Authorities.