Is your business part of a company with multiple branches? Then you may not be able to log into My RBG. This means that you will no longer be able to access your company data digitally. Also, you will no longer be able to digitally change your business information or file a digital objection.
Why are you not able to log in?
Government organisations are required to link company data to the data in the basic registration of the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce (KvK). This involves retrieving the data from the Chamber of Commerce’s Trade Register. This action will streamline the business data across government organisations.
We are in the process of linking our data with company data from the Trade Register. This also means that we add all branches of a company to the statutory owner of the company. Only the owner can then view this data via My RBG.
What changes when all branches are added under the main branch?
Below, we have listed a summary of all the changes
- The statutory owner will now receive a single assessment showing the tax assessments for all branches.
- Only the owner can still log into My RBG via eHerkenning.
- The owner sees the details of all branches.
- The owner is responsible for paying the assessment to RBG.
- Have all assessments for your establishment been paid to date? And are all assessments final? Then, during the period from February to June, the owner will receive the total assessment for all branches.
- The branches can no longer log into My RBG.
What can you do if the new company information is incorrect?
As of 2022, RBG will apply the company data from the KvK’s Trade Register. These may differ from the company data to date. Is this information incorrect? Then contact the Chamber of Commerce. The KvK will update the data in the Trade Register and automatically forward the changes to RBG. RBG automatically updates the data. This also applies to forwarding both correspondence and/or office addresses.
Do you still need old data but you are unable to log in?
Then please contact us. Our customer contact team will be happy to assist you. They can be reached on weekdays from 9:00 to 17:00. If you prefer to send an email, then please send an email with your question, your company details and company logo to firstname.lastname@example.org.