This may be based on several reasons.
- First you receive a preliminary tax bill. After the final details are available, you will receive a final tax bill.
- You have more than one subsidiary or branch office. The tax bill concerns more than one address.
- The tax bill is for a different year.
- You own the building and your company is also located in the building.
- You have received the tax bill for this tax year for the owner of the building first. The final details of the tax basis are not available until after the closing date of the tax year. This is why you receive this tax bill after year-end.