Directly to content

My company relocated or was liquidated. Should I send a notice of objection against the tax bill for waste water treatment levy?

To make sure everything is organised smoothly, the following three things should be completed:

  • You notify the Chamber of Commerce
  • You cancel the contract with the water supplier
  • You submit an objection via My RBG for companies. In your notice of objection, state the date of the company moving out of the relevant address.┬áPersons (in your own name) can submit a notice of objection via My RBG.

Moving out may result in a lower tax bill. However, the tax bill for the waste water treatment levy for 1 VE cannot be reduced. This is the minimum tax bill.