Directly to content

My company information is incorrect. How can I change it?

As of 2022, RBG will maintain company data from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce (KvK). Is this information incorrect? Then contact the Chamber of Commerce. The KvK will update the data in the Trade Register and automatically forward the changes to RBG. RBG automatically updates the data. This also applies to forwarding both correspondence and/or office addresses.