Directly to content

A different organisation collects my company waste. Can I send a notice of objection?

Have you not received a tax bill yet? You can notify us in writing.
Have you received a tax bill already? Then you can submit an objection within 6 weeks of the date of the tax bill via Mijn RBG.
In both cases, attach the following documents:

  • copy of the contract with the organisation collecting your company waste
  • the most recent bill