Directly to content

Will I receive a rebate on the waste water treatment levy for commercial premises if something changes in the situation in the course of the year?

Generally, this is an option. Have you suspended operations, resulting in lower water consumption? Then the tax bill is usually adjusted downwards. Please send an objection notice via My RBG. Please attach the water bill from the utilities company as evidence. It is not possible to submit an objection against a tax bill for 1 pollution unit (1 VE). This is the minimum tax bill.