Directly to content

The WOZ value of my object is too high. Can I send a notice of objection?

Not to the RBG. The municipal authorities determine the WOZ value. Please send your notice of objection to the municipal authorities*.
Pay the tax bill in time. If the municipal authorities adjust the value, this will be forwarded to the RBG. You will receive a refund for the excess amount paid.
*The RBG can process notice of objection to the WOZ value for the municipal authorities of Delft, Schiedam and Vlaardingen. For the WOZ value in these areas, you can file your notice of objection to the RBG. The quickest way is in digital form via My RBG. Please refer to the WOZ page for more information about the WOZ value of your property.