If you relocate (move, change your address), this may have consequences for the assessments you receive. Below you will find answers to a number of questions about moving as it relates to taxes.

I’ve recently moved / I’m going to move – is there anything I should do?

Private individuals intending on moving must report this to their municipality. The municipality will then notify us of this, upon which we will automatically change the assessment(s) accordingly. You therefore do not need to submit an objection to the RBG. Do make sure to provide us with your correspondence address if you are moving outside of the Netherlands, though.

Moving within the water board region
Moving within the municipalities of Delft, Schiedam or Vlaardingen
Moving outside of the water board region
Moving from Delft, Schiedam or Vlaardingen municipality to another municipality
Moving abroad (outside of the Netherlands)