Directly to content

I have received two tax bills for a single company for the waste water treatment levy. Can I send a notice of objection?

Have you received two final tax bills for the same company? Do these have different tax bill numbers? Were these sent to the same address? Does this concern the same period? Then you can submit an objection via My RBG for businesses. Persons can submit a notice of objection (in your own name) via My RBG.

Did the company’s legal form change? Then you generally correctly receive two tax bills on the same year.